IGA almost done 

Today I have finished one of the most difficulties phase of my life. I concludes the preparation before toefl preparation course at IGA. Definitely this was challenging, and it's only the beginning.Next year I hope, that it’s going to be the year of my graduation but before, I have to approve one of two exam (elash or toefl). If you studied at Landivar you know that English is a requirement before graduate.

This part of my life scare me, because the result depends only of me. When I started the university I accepted don’t study English at Landivar, just because I really wanted to have a better knowledge of the idiom, really to use it in the daily life. I'm not saying that Landivar’s English is bad but had the option to study outside and this was that I did.

To be honest I always I have hated the idiom but in my career is a must. Since the beginning this was like a rollercoaster but now I very grateful with my family definitely have to opportunity to study at IGA was one the most value gifts, can understand movies, books etc is something that in Guatemala could consider a privilege. The way continue and have to practice, I'm aware that my english is no the best but again with practice can be better.

And what is going to happen now? I'm going to take the toefl preparation before take the Toefl exam and Elash To strengthen my english I’m going to take too one more course on weekends, this takes 4 months after that I hope to be ready. In the last of the year the idea is have an English culture and study tenses, read books, watchs movies and try to speak too. My title is wating for me but now its time to be strong and study.

“My passion is stronger than my fears”

Words of a passionate person.

Comentarios